Thursday, March 02, 2006

 

The Road to Expert

The long road to an expert rating goes through many wins against experts themselves. The new monthly tournament started yesterday and I was seat in the top of the bottom half, so I played the #2 seat as White to which he played the Pirc defense. An English master I knew in Scotland had distain for the Pirc, calling it a Dragon Sicilian without the queenside counterattack. Very true when you think about it. In the game, I maintained a slight advantage. Several times, I felt as if he caught up but then I’d find a move to regain my advantage.





This browser is not Java-enabled.

Comments:
Check out my latest post... Do you mean something like that where the pgn viewer is concerned? Cause in that case, maybe i can help.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?