Monday, March 07, 2005

 

Linares Round 10 & 11

Due to my tournamnet preparation and participation, I haven't been able to follow Linares quite as closely. -See chessbase site for details

Round 10
Anand-Leko 1/2 - 24 moves
Adams-Kasimdzhanov 1/2 - long draw
Kasparov-Vallejo 1-0 - Nice win

Round 11
Vallejo-Adams 1/2
Kasim - Anand - 0-1
Leko - Topalov -1/2 okay so why do i bother predicting anything but a draw for Peter Leko?

Round by Round my predictions have been 18/30. Actually if I just predicted every game to draw, I would probably be right around the same value. My overall prediction from February 21st is doing well. Kasparov leads with +4 ahead of Anand's +2.

Round 12 -Predictions
Topalov - Kasim - 1/2
Anand - Vallejo - 1-0
Adams - Kasparov 1/2

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?