Friday, March 04, 2005

 

Let the Tournament Begin

Well, my tournament start tonight. I play in the U1800 section, SS/5 -G/120 and there are substantial prizes. I need to take a 4th round bye, so there pressure is on to go 4/4. Sometimes I psych myself on out wondering how I will not screw up and win four games in a row. I think the best way is just to take one game at a time. Take one move at a time. We'll see.



Rd9
Kasimdzhanov-Kasparov 0-1
---I had a chance to follow this game live online (as with some of the previous games) but this was one of the most exciting. Kasparov's exchange sacrifice was great.
Leko-Adams 1/2 - Adams grabbed a repetitive check draw.
Topalov-Anand 1/2 - Opposite color bishop ending

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?